Thursday, September 15, 2011

People and Situations

I just got so much on my mind today. I find that when that happens, it's God laying people and situations on my heart and it's time to pray for them. My heart is heavy today with all of it so I need some people helping me pray. Just pray for God to 'work it out'. That's all I can say. Wish I could say more and expose things but God will do that in His time. It's not for me to do.

I'm learning to filter what goes through my mind before it gets to my mouth. I'm learning what God wants me to say and not say. Boy that's hard!! because I want to say so much...even the truth! but God says NO...I will handle it.

And that reminds me of something my mama always said to anytime somebody would hurt me or make me mad. She would say, "You keep your mouth shut and give it time and they will hang themselves and you ain't gotta do a thing." She was talking about people who don't have the right heart about something. And, of course, eventually, it always happens...they hang themselves. Sometimes it may take several years, but it always happens.

The funny thing is when I do or say something that's not right, God gets me right away! LOL... I can't get by with nothing! So I told God, "You are gonna have to help me have the right heart about stuff and people." So I guess that's why He repremands me real quick! He can't waist no time about it. :)

Anywho...about the people and situations. Praying!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL..Aint it the truth!! ....you need to post your blog on fbook...everytime you make an new entry ...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete