Friday, September 2, 2011

We can go to God with boldness and confidence

I love Ephesians 3:12. It says: In Christ, we are NOT to be afraid to go to God. We are sure we can go to Him because we believe in Christ. We can go to Him about anything!! I love that! Even if my big toe hurts! There are several things I am going boldy and confidently to Him about. How about you?

For starters...oh so many things are going through my mind! Ok...my heart needs healing. A friend of mine reminded me of the scripture "create in me a new heart" (Psalm 51:10). The Message Bible says: God, make a fresh start in me. My heart needs a physical refreshing!

Well, I've always took that for things like bitterness, anger, holding grudges, or stuff like that. It never occurred to me to think about my physical heart! And she says, "I believe you will be healed"...ok trying not to cry...but a light bulb turned on in this head of mine...hard as it is...and I thought "Ok. I agree in the name of Jesus" and began to think of the scripture in that way.

That was just a powerful God moment. Mina, my friend, does'nt even realize what that meant to me. Thank you, Mina, and thank you, God, for the people you place in my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete